I asked her if they were good and I got the two thumbs up!
Two cute girls laying on my bed waiting for the bathtub to fill up!! So while Jessa and Kayci are at school, in between all of the cleaning, errands, laundry and picking up we have a lot of fun playing dress up, making cookies, and just hanging out! As hard as it is some days, I wouldn't trade it for anything, I love being at home with my girls!!
7 comments:
Oh my! I miss you & your family a TON!!! CUTE CUTE pictures! Was on the phone with mom today & they leave tomorrow to help Greg & Shay out while they vacation on some island! just made me sad to think we won't make it down to St. George for Kalen's baptism! Somedays the homesickness really hits me! LOVE your pictures! Helps me out so I can see your cute kids!!!
Little cuties.
Cookies look yummy, love Kynlee's fashion sense!
Oh Knylee....she has such a personality! Very cute!
So Cute! Hows the new house?
Oh my heck who knew you would have four beautiful girls! They are so cute. It was good to see pics of you and your fam. I haven't seen you in forever. How's life?
Are you seriouly running the Ragnar? Good for you! Youa asked for advice. Train hard, be prepared for the worst and have a great attitude. I went to the site Marathonrookie.com for a training schedule, it helped. Also go to Runnersworld.com for training schedules too. they are both very helpful. good luck.
Post a Comment